Monday, November 17, 2008

just a short one

Okay, so this one will probably be shorter than last night. Especially as I vented to Enma, and I feel a bit better because of that. Basically, I was just thinking about how Sami and I were discussing that I should fight for my mom. Which I WANT to do. I know it's gonna be really really hard though, and probably depress me more which sucks :-(
But then I think that if I DON'T fight for her, I will totally lose my mom to her stupid bf. (not that I'm completely against him-only if he doesn't change his immaturity, then i am) Anyway, I'm afraid if I lose her to her bf, then he's gonna like somehow make her hate me, and I can't deal with that. I have no idea what I would do. And my sensible part of my mind is telling me that that will never happen, but I just...I don't know. The nonsensible part is very very worried about it. ;_;
That's about all I needed to talk about tonight. -sigh-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww Ameyh. Dun cry now-ow Ameyh, dun cry now-ow.
^_^
ILOVEYOUSOOOOOMUCH.
I think that if your mom doesn't understand then that's just not right, you know. But then again, I don't really know what you should do.. sorry I'm not much help. >_<
Just know that iloveyou and you can text ANYTIME. as I said to Daviey(Enma.)The other day, 29/13 (Because 24/7 is overrated). You can text me WHENEVER! I DON"T EVEN CARE IF ITS LIKE 5 in the morning. becuase trust me, if it's to help you out, even just to let you vent, I won't mind.
iloveyou
<3345