Sunday, November 16, 2008

life (cuz i'm not creative with titles haha)

Soo....today was an interesting day. I woke up worried about all my friends because the majority of them were depressed last night, and now I wind up being depressed.
I guess I should probably start explaining this by talking about this past Friday night first, considering that that was the first night I got depressed. So, I was hanging out with Sami, Erin, Marisa, and (unfortunately) Breeana. Sami and I were going to go to Deko later that night. At about...maybe 10/10:30ish, my mom called me and asked when I was coming to get my stuff (because I had to change before the club). I told her I wasn't sure, but soon. Then she asked me if I still wasn't staying at home that night. This confused me because I WAS going to stay at home that night. I hadn't been sure, but I never said I wasn't for sure. So, I tell her this and she basically freaks out, telling me how her boyfriend (who is an immature little idiot, though I could think of a lot worse things to call him) had to cancel his doctor's appointment to watch my brother because they didn't think I was going to be home. And apparently, if I came home at 3:30 in the morning after the club, he was going to start trouble and walk out. This upset me because I honestly feel like she's putting him over me when i'm family. Like, I don't care how much you love somebody, you shouldn't do that. So I eventually hang up with her and I'm freaking out, like where the heck am I gonna stay? So, Sami comes back inside his house and I explain the situation, and he automatically says "No, this'll be fun. You're gonna stay here, of course." (Btw, thank GOD for Sami because of this lol) So that was basically that. Oh, and of course I need to credit mah Enma (plus Marisa and Erin) for helping cheer me up that night also <33>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom doesn't know what she's missing. *shakes head* I'm sure hanging with you is much more fun than getting drunk. ;D

mariah; ♥ said...

For what seems to be the millionth time lately, I agree with my argument buddy. :DD

Amehhh > drugs.

No wait. . .

Amehh > EVERYTHING.

:DDD

ilyilyilyilyily~