-sigh- So this is a thank you to my friends again plus venting post for sure.
So, I guess everything's been building up too much lately-like all this fighting with my mom. I mean, she used to be one of my best friends and I could tell her anything. Lately all we've been doing is having fights when we try to have a conversation. Not cool at all. But yes, my point in the everything building up too much. Before I started going to the therapist, everything used to build up on me, and the stupidest thing would set me off, and I would break down crying and not really know why.
Well, today. Yeah, that happened again. My brother was freaking out at my dad-long story-all good now but yeah. And I'm supposed to hang out with Carey, Marisa, and Mels tomorrow and I thought that my plans got canceled. So, needless to say, they weren't. So I shouldn't have been set off, but I was for some reason. I kind of just crouched on my bed and started crying D: Then my friends got here for chorus, and then Sami's away message made me happy cry, and THEN i calmed down lol.
But I don't want this to start happening again. I hated it when it happened, and I still hate it now (obviously). -sigh- I just...I'm glad I have my support system, really. I'll list 'em again too, just to make SURE they know: Christie, Marisa, Carey, Sami, Enma, Mels, Erin, Claudii, Faithy, and Sinda. Like, really, if not for you guys, -shakes head-, I dunno if I'd be surviving right now. It must take a lot to put up with my constant venting too. <333
Well, I think I'm good with venting. Feel free to comment and make me smile -offers slight smile at that-
1 comment:
I LOVE YOU.
I LOVE YOU.
I LOVE YOU.
I LOVE YOU.
I LOVE YOU.
:DD One of these days, I'mma kidnap you and take you on a roadtrip and buy you ice cream and hug you until my skin gets permanately attached to yours. :3
Post a Comment