Friday, December 19, 2008

Doing Some Thinking

So, after an interesting therapist session earlier today, I've been doing a LOT of thinking. Now that it's coming to a close, thought I'd comment on some of it. First of all, what was JUST on my mind. I feel like a lot of people that I thought were true friends are showing their true colors and maybe aren't. Maybe I was and am being used...I'm not gonna worry about it TOO much right now, but I'll just wait it out, maybe not be so leniant, and see what happens in the future. I also feel like all of my freaking AMAZING friends (well, minus a few people here) are not near me. For instance: they are in, ummm Canada, California, South Dakota, Montana...I mean WTF?! It's SOOO not fair!! What's also not fair is that I feel like NJ has all the immature people. Point in case: the people I was just talking about out of state, are all wayyy more mature than most people here (and younger also, might I add).

So anyway, another thing I really need to figure out. Do I want to go away to school come next fall? Sure, I'd miss everyone. Sure, it'd be a change of the plans that I'd been thinking of doing for awhile. But, if it'll help me in the long run, should I do it? And if I want to, where would I go? Most anywhere I could, I won't know many people, if any at all. I think that's part of what I need to start attempting to do-ie, meeting more people-but I don't know if I can. Part of me is screaming at me right now, saying of course you can dummy! But then there's another part that's saying, nuh uh. Stay here where you'll have christie, and Marisa, and everyone. -sigh- I don't know what to do! I haven't a clue, and it seriously sucks. -sigh- I'll figure it out. It'll work itself out, I suppose. The thing is, that I need to figure this out in less than a month, basically. Wherever I'm gonna go, I need to send in an application by January sometime, or else it'll probably be too late for fall semester. Ugghh, I seriously understand what high school seniors go through that I didn't at the time. Tis not fun. Anyway, I'm done with my rant. Feel free to comment on this :-) Maybe it'll help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU SHOULD COME TO SCHOOL HERE! :D

Actually, the college here is fairly basic... >_> Um um, go to UofA! It's a good place, and only an hour or so away I think. ^_^