Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"Cuz Everything We Had Is Broken Like Shattered Glass"

Don't mind that it's a Britney song for the title please haha. Anywho, I'm not positive where exactly I'm going with this, but I AM going to start with the fact that once again, I do believe I'm learning about some more friends that arent true (as I once thought they were) and also the opposite, about some friends that are true (which I wasn't too sure about).
It's interesting to think about. I don't really wanna go into detail, but let's just say more and more I'm feeling like I really need to watch who I trust and/or who I choose to give my life to (well, not really, but I mean, do anything for, in that sense). Some people just don't seem to appreciate it. I could've sworn they did but..psh, guess I might be wrong. *shrugs*
All that matters is that I'm realizing this sooner rather than later, I suppose. I hope I know the majority of my friends-and I hope that they are who I think they are. I'm gonna roll with this thinking pointed out in the previous paragraph, probably not say much, and just see what happens. See if things stay the same or if they change...for the better hopefully, though I suppose I should add for the worst in there too.
Well, just wanted to share that. Idk if any of it made sense to anybody but myself, but, if it did, feel free to comment and leave me some advice or whatevs. Thanks <33 ya'll know who you are that I love.

No comments: