Okay, so this is mostly gonna be an idea stolen from Marisa for my entry. I feel like being sentimental to everyone who deserves it at this point in time (hopefully I won't forget anyone ^_^) and I might add a slight bit about what's going through my head tonight at the end. Hmm...who to start with? I'll just go with random, and not saying best for last or anything like Marisa and Mels seemed to do.
Faithyyyyy: I know you, like most of us, doubt yourself and how much you're really needed by me, and all of us, at times. But trust me, if I didn't have your random-crazi-ness at night, Idk what I'd do. Probably not be as happy >_>
But seriously, I hope you know that although we don't vent to each other THAT much, I'm always here for you, 24/7. Just send me a text, or even a phone call if it's REALLY important. I will get my butt up and drive to South Dakota if I have to...umm *cough* Or not, if it's not THAT important ^_^ And umm...you are one of the few people that I NEED to meet at some point ok? But, to get to the point, I LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS FAITHY KAYY? ^_^
Mels/Pressie: Especially more so after your blog, ILY!!! You are an amazing person, and you always make me laugh, and I'm glad to know I can do the same. You're right, btw...we DO need to hang out more than we do. I should know my way around your town like Marisa does ;D
We MUST plan more time to hang out...especially as I wanna go away to school in the fall. And, also, like Faithy (and probably everyone else that I will mention), you can also call, text, or even stop over if it gets to a point that bad, ANYTIME 24/7 that you need to kayy? I LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS (like with Faithy). ^_^
Marisa/Rafey: Where to begin? Wow...um, I've known you since 7th grade. Like, honestly, other than Christie, you are my one closest friend that I've known for foreverrrr and still love to death and am so close with. I'm so happy that after everything stupid that we've been through, and mostly that I'VE caused (>_<), we're still so close and able to share everything with each other. I'm glad you finally were able to trust me and vent about everything. And I'm uber glad I can do the same with you. And the offer, for everyone else as well as you, 24/7, my phone and home (whichever one I'm at) is open to you if needed <333>
Claudii/Mariah/sissy: Hmm...where to start with you too? Well...I know where you'd WANT me to start ;DD but that ain't happening XDD. Kayy, so on a more serious note, you are one of the few people I will vent to every night. It doesn't make anybody else any less, and I don't even know how or when I started venting to you without even realizing I'm STARTING to sometimes, but...I did. Thank you so much for letting me talk about anything and everything that's bothering me whenever I need to. You have no idea how much that means. I have people that won't always let me do that, which I need to start fixing...but that's another subject o_o Oh, and I can't wait till you come to NJ and we can all meet you in person!!!!!
I hope you know that anytime 24/7 (like with anyone else), you can text or even call me if you need to. I can't promise to help completely, but I do promise to do the best I can with helping make you feel better (o.o BAD MIND! DUN BE DIRTY *hits*). I'll change it up a bit and say: ILYILYILYILYILYILYILYILYILY!!! (and one last thing: I am not bisexual, I am straight o_o XDD)
Christie: I don't even know if you're going to read this, however...I can't write one of these without mentioning you. It just wouldn't be right. You are the one person that I can NEVER EVER EVER EVER doubt how much I can trust you. That doesn't mean I doubt trusting other people, I promise. It's just...I know this is my one friend that I've known the longest and that will NEVER go anywhere no matter WHAT happens. She's seen all sides of me, I think. I love her so much for it lol. Christie, if you DO read this, I know you never really come to me, to the point of where I don't know if you even HAVE any problems, but I hope you know that you CAN ALWAYS come to me no matter WHAT. You are, essentially, what Mels is to Marisa: my sissy that I was NOT born with <333>
Sinda/Desiree: You have become a major help with my life completely out of nowhere. I used to sit there and help you through everything, and be like "What else can i SAY to help this girl? I wish I knew..." Apparently I got through somehow. Maybe with Enma's help ^_^ Anyway, then it turned into me telling you like my life story. I believe we help each other equally, and I love you for that. You're here for me, and I'm there for you ANYTIME. Seriously 24/7, as with everyone else. I certainly hope you know that. ILYLOTSANDLOTSANDLOTS!!!
Enma/Davis/mah Sylar/godson: Oh boy...this one will be another toughie...*takes deep breath* Kayy...um, let me start off by saying that if I hadn't "met" you (speaking in online terms, as I've yet to meet you in person), I have no idea what I would've done. You were usually the one I went to first, especially in the beginning, not sure why, but I just did. Even if you couldn't give me advice to help out much, you helped me SO MUCH by just making me laugh, or even by knowing that you were there for me to go to and you'd listen. Thank you so so soooo much for that.
I'll end this by saying two things (although if I let myself think about it, there'd be sooo much more I could say, I'm sure): 1) I can't wait till we finally get to meet in person as well (like Claudii, Faithy, and Sinda ^_^) and 2) as with everyone else, 24/7, even if texting you back will cost me money, you can text or call me with any problems or anything you need okay? I LOVE YOU UBER UBER UBER MUCH!!!!
Matteo/my Tomato: Gah, if Enma's was tough, yours will be too. *takes another deep breath* I'll have to remember to tell you to read this, but...I don't know how it was possible for us to go from not talking too often to like having a major bonding day and sharing like our life stories. I know how you keep emphasizing how hard trusting people is for you, so thank you sooo much for trusting me with everything. It's always a good feeling to feel trusted by anyone, especially someone I can trust just as much <333
I totally wish you lived closer, but at least you're not as far away as some other people on here I've mentioned. It's a pretty far driving distance, but it's doable if we need to see each other. I'll end by saying that, as with everyone else, you are always welcome to call, text, or come to my house (whichever one I'm at) anytime, anyday 24/7, whenever you need me. I'm up at all hours anyway, but if I'm not, I'll gladly wake up and help you out. Or do my best to =) I LOVE YOUUUU and i'm insanely glad we got so close in the last week or so <333
Okay, I'm not gonna end this with what I've been thinking earlier. If I need to, I'll just make another blog earlier. But, I WILL end this with saying that none of you better change cuz I love who you are now too much for you to o_o kayy so DON'T DO IT!! :DD And thanks for dealing with my sometimes-insaneness-always-confused-ness too ^_^
I love every one of you mentioned =]
1 comment:
@_@ More numbered comments.
#1: YOURE FRIGGIN' AMAZING. (just had to get that out of the way)
#2: Awww. I'm glad that my random spazz attacks help you out even if they give me heart attacks sometimes. ^_^
#3: I already mentioned my disease, imisseventidefamilyandwilldiewithoutseeingthemsoon-itous, so I better meet you. O_O
#4: Yeah that O_O face was totally out of place, but hey. I DONT CARE. :3
#5: I'm here for YOU too, I know you're here for me. The offer can be vise-versa, ya know.
#6: ILOVEYOUMORETHANLOTSANDLOTSANDLOTS.
#7: Um... I just wanted to tell you that today was actually a goodish day. :3 I dunno what else to say. buuuuuuuuuuuuut yeah.
<33
Post a Comment