Saturday, February 7, 2009

Did I Ever Really Know You At All?

Okay, idk if this blog is going to make much sense at all, but...I need to get out everything I've figured out so far, and see if it helps me think about everything any better. Yush, if you don't know what's going on, or what I'm talking about, that's not going to make any sense whatsoever.

So, I wasn't gonna name names, but I might as well. It'd be obvious if I didn't anyway...Okay. So, my one friend Sami (who is/was/i don't even know anymore one of my best friends) found out that another one of my friends, Matteo (they kinda don't like each other) was talking shit about him to people they both knew, AND to his (Sami's) ex. When he found out that I knew, he didn't really let me say much for myself, got angry with me for not defending him, and blocked me. Long story short, I got him to call me and we discussed things for about a half an hour. I need to go over good and bad points with both here, a) for my own good, to help my mind out with trying to figure out what to do, and b) to see if any of ya'll have some advice for me because I'm confused.

Okay, Sami brought up a LOT of good points. Besides the fact that I just felt what he told me (at least one part of it) was DEF truth, I've known him for so long, I can basically tell when he's trying to make shit up for his own advantage. He told me that Matteo apparently talks about me behind my back. That matteo and his friend were talking shit about me when I let them stay over my house, AND didn't even WANT to stay at my house apparently. >_< And I found out that in just ONE story that Matteo's told me, there were lies. I don't wanna go into detail, but there DEF were.

Matteo (and some other people who I trust with my LIFE) brought up some good points too, though. If he's willing to be friends with me and not give a shit about my being friends with Sami, why can't Sami do the same? Why do I have to completely drop Matteo as a friend, even if he may not be as great a friend as I thought? And also...for what Andrew and Breeana did to me with no apparent reason, I'm not making Sami choose (though I think we all know who he'd choose D:) so why is he making me? And Sami is kinda contradicting himself with being angry with me for not defending him to Matteo, when he didn't defend me to Breeana and Andrew?

I don't know what to do. I don't want to lose Sami as a friend, just the thought makes me like, uber sad. But then, I don't really wanna lose Matteo as a friend either. Much as what Sami told me is probably true, at the same time, Matteo helped me A LOT with my family problems lately, and Sami kinda said he didn't wanna get involved with my family trouble, which, I guess is understandable, but caused me to not go to him with it.

Anyway, that's about it for my rant. If I think of more, I'll add it. I'm just trying to figure out what I wanna do, while Sami told me to give him a few days to "cool off" and "deal with things". *sighs* Hopefully I'll figure it out by then. Oh, and one more thing, apparently Sami's down in Toms River today. With Breeana and probably Andrew...which means they're probably shit-talking me...lovely, lovely....

So yes, thoughts anyone? They would be helpful, but you don't NEED to comment. I just thought this would help me have all the info that's running about in my head currently in one place. <33


No comments: