Okay so the title has nothing to do with the entry, I just felt like using it.
So let's see...I almost forgot about my urge to blog. Here's what I'm so confused about, for those of you I've mentioned it to who were wondering, AND for those of you who'll read anyway =)
I've been thinking alot lately about where to transfer to next fall. Now, obviously, I'm waiting on Montclair to see if I even got in. If I did or not, THEN I have to figure out my choice. I figure I'm good to go though, considering that I was way more worried about getting into Kean, and I'm already accepted there.
Now, I don't want to imply that Sami was the only reason I was gonna go up there, cuz he wasn't. When I thought of it, it seemed like it'd be a good thing to do. It still seems like it could be a good thing, but for some reason, my heart is all of a sudden telling me that I should stay here. I'm not exactly sure why, it just seems like I have some intuitive thing that's going "Amy, stay here. Go to Kean @ OCC. Blah blah blah." *sigh* So...I'm not sure what to do. I mean, going to Montclair would probably still be a lot of fun. However, I don't know. I mean, Sami's really the person I knew best up there, and...considering I feel like i don't know him at all anymore, and we're not talking too much, I don't know..
I'm just confused. I don't know what I want to do. They're both appealing in different ways. Montclair: to get away from family drama and be somewhere where almost nobody knows me (which is a good AND bad thing). Kean: take classes with Christie, have Jaimie, Marisa, her, and my main lifelines still around close to me, still having my job (and thus not having to find another one up north), less money (still more so than now, but less in the fact of having to buy myself food supplies, a toaster, dorm, so on and so forth). And the list probably could go on.
Then again, the only thing that I think REALLY worries me if I stay here is I DO still have an urge to get out. Like, out of my parents' houses. Not particularly Toms River, but out on my own. With a friend or friends, of course. I couldnt' survive COMPLETELY on my own right now, but yeah. And I guess I felt like if I went to Montclair, I was getting out. Not definitely getting out, but for months at a time. I just have a mix of pros and cons for both schools running through my head right now, and I just don't know what to do. I really don't.
So, yeah, I guess any advice on the subject would be awesome? lol...oh and on another note, perhaps POSSIBLY going on the USIP trip to Washington, D.C. with marisa would help my getting out urge, and also the possibility of going to California would also help. I really don't know. But yes, if I woke up to/got back from class to some helpful or trying to be helpful comments, I would really appreciate it. <333
2 comments:
Make a very comprehensive list of all the pros and cons for each choice, and after you can't think of anymore, make your choice based on which one has more pros and less cons. It's a simple and effective way to choose things~
And I'm sure Claudii would like California. :3
Hehe, I'm sure she would too @ the Claudii thing-I'm hoping I can get the money by the time Mels and Marisa need it (and don't you worry-after that, I'mma start saving to see YOU mister ^_^)
And thanks for the advice of listing-I most likely will do that, well, actually write it down, since obviously the list is already building all scrambled up in my head XD But thank youuu <3
Post a Comment