Saturday, March 14, 2009

never happy?

I don't even know what my exact point of this blog entry is atm but I hope it helps, I really do. I can't stop thinking about how I can't seem to feel happy anymore, not even for an entire 24 hours. I'll either be happy for a few hours when I'm with certain friends, and then as soon as I get home or away from them, it just dies out. Heck, even if I'm with them sometimes, it dies out in the middle of hanging out with them.
If that doesn't happen, which isn't often anyway, I seem to either feel blank, with no emotion either way (meaning good or bad) or just plain sad and depressed. I don't understand where this came from, and it's really annoying me. I don't have much to not be happy about, I SHOULD be happy. I figured out who's really my friend, and I don't know. Stuff is still setting me off with people that shouldn't, stupid things. I think because of people in my past and things they have done, but I don't know. I need to stop doubting the people I shouldn't.
*sighs* No comments necessary, I suppose, but if you have anything to say, even to make me smile or laugh, that'd be awesome.

No comments: