Even if I'm in a good mood, (which I actually am) I love those lyrics =) "Jersey" Mayday Parade fyi
Anywayyy, I don't have long, just wanted to write something down here before I forgot how I wanted to word it when and if I told everybody haha.
So, I went up north to see Sami and go to New York City with him and Jordan yesterday, and as I was leaving (couldn't stay over, cuz I had class the next---well, this morning), I had a random realization that, for some reason, made me cry (in a good way, I guess?).
He and I had been talking earlier about how I might still go to Montclair come spring, and he had gotten semi excited and said that we could still get an apartment together (there are apartments used as dorms on campus) at that point if I did go there. We'd have to find two other people. I really wasn't sure if he had even still wanted to do that.
So anyway, I was driving down route 3, passed teh La Quinta again (as you pass it driving back the opposite way leaving), and I randomly starting crying, cuz I realized I didn't seem to want to leave. I think that may be because I feel like I really do need to go to school there. So, needless to say, unless my mind changes again (which it might, you never know), I think that's currently where I'll try to transfer to come spring. We'll see what happens.
Off to take my speech test for Kean and then to work now. Talk to all my lovies later <33
No comments:
Post a Comment