Saturday, June 6, 2009

adding to the "We've Been Through Too Much..." post

I was just rereading a lot of things from the past, and realizing that I need to add to this previous post because a lot has changed, with one person in particular on it, and there is def someone that needs to be added.
So, with that said, I'll just add the little bit for...Sami of course :3

Sami: I'm gonna have to remember to send you the link for this to read but yeahh....so, basically, I'm probably gonna repeat myself with most of what I told everyone else, so here goes. First of all, much as I hated ever fighting with you (and hope it never happens again-or at the very least that we can talk stuff out now cuz we're def mature enough to do so), I'm glad for the couple times we did, because it helped us grow up, and I think each time we fought, I wound up getting even closer with you when we made up. I'm so glad for your friendship, you really have helped me through a lot of stuff, and...I lost track of my thoughts. Oh! Yes, you deserve credit for putting up with my randomness and tardo-ness (then again, I do put up with you too =P jayykayy!). I love you muchos, and I certainly hope we stay friends for the rest of our lives, as I will with a certain few people.

okey dokey...so, basically, since the person (Matteo) probably won't read this anymore, I think it's safe to say that what I said about him is...def not the truth anymore...he wasn't who I thought he was. Everybody else, what I said still stands of course <333

Okay, I'm done :3 Just felt the need to do that. I love you all! ^_^

No comments: