Sunday, July 5, 2009

Confuzzled...

I just need to blog to get this out one more time and hopefully feel better. It's not that I'm even upset, I'm just...aggravated and hoping it'll all blow over like I'm figuring it will.
Yesterday, we had a big plan to drink after I got out of work (considering it was 4th of July). It was supposed to be me, Sami, Breeana, Breeana's boyfriend, Jaimie for a bit, then Chris was added last minute. So, as far as I know, everything was going mostly okay, until Sami and Breeana randomly started packing up their things. I'm not sure what exactly happened, but I (being drunk for myself, since I"m a lightweight) overreacted to them wanting to leave. First off, I was worried about Breeana driving drunk, and second off, I had no idea where they were going, and after I found that out, WHY they were going. So, after me spazzing out when they made a beeline for the door, I just let them go. It was at that point that Chris told me they'd been texting him and said they were going to Wawa. He hadn't been sure whether they were going to come back or not, but they never did, so it doesn't matter. So, I realized that I HAD overreacted, and texted Sami to apologize, not expecting an answer, but just apologizing and explaining myself. Still haven't heard anything. The only thing I can get out of the entire night is that we had ALL had stressful nights and the alcohol made it all seem ten times worse. (thus, yes kids alcohol can be bad XD) That's all I really got out of it and still have gotten out of it.
So, I'm hoping it all blows over in a few days. I mean, it's not like I've been blocked or deleted by Sami on anything, like he'll do if he really doesn't wanna talk to me, so, I expect that we'll talk this out. We should, if we're the responsible adults we make ourselves out to be.
that's my venting. Feel free to comment if you have advice my loves.

No comments: