Sunday, August 23, 2009

"One Foot In Front Of The Other~"

I had a random urge to just redo this from back in January, just updated. There are a few people I need to add, probably more I could say about some, and some I needed to take off because they weren't who I thought they were. So, in no real particular order, except that Christie NEEDS to be first, I'm just gonna say what I wanna say. Sorry if I repeat myself, I dun feel like opening the old one, just because then I can say whatever I wanna.

Christie: As I said, you HAVE to be first. It still stands today that we have NEVER fought and I really doubt that we ever will. I'm glad I've decided to stay at Kean @ Ocean, because now you'll still be here, and I'll still see you, at least as often as we usually do during the semester. Much as I don't want to get much older, I also at the same time can't wait to see what our lives are like =) I love you muchosss! =)

Marisa: As I've said, you're the person I've known second longest in my life that I'm still friends with. Regardless of that year or so that we didn't really talk, which was just immaturity, I'm glad we're where we're at today. And I'm so excited for the talk of possibly moving in together in probably more than 2 years, but still...I just can't wait! Thank you for being there through like, everything. I love youuu!

Sami: I can hardly believe that it's been almost five years I've known you now. Throughout our stupid little fights, I love that we've still stayed close as ever. I can't help but remember how much closer we got after every fight, though, and how they only made us grow in the end, so I have to say in a way I'm glad they happened. I never plan on losing touch with you, and as I've said before, even if you think I hate you, that's probably not the case, and I'm ALWAYS ALWAYS here for you =) Love yaa

Jaimie: I'm not gonna lie, you can annoy the crap outta me sometimes (as I'm sure I can to you as well), but I do love you in the end lol. You've helped me through a lot, and I'm glad you've been here. I don't see myself losing touch with you, and by the way (cuz I'm having a brain fart and can't think of what else to say right now), you're gonna be an amazing nurse, and I can't wait to see that!

Davis/Enma/Sylar/godson/ENMAAAAA (had to add that one in there): I'm gonna start with the not gonna lie thing again, lately there have been some times that you've unintentionally upset me, but the fact that I know it's unintentional makes it okay =) haha. I have to say though, I do miss the good old days in the cbox. For some reason, I feel like I've lost some of my closeness to you, even though I dun know if it's just me or...idek. But I miss itttt either way lol. Anyway, one day in the semi near future, I am either getting to Canada to you or you're getting to NJ to me. It just has to happen :3 ILOVEYOUU! Hehe and idk what else to say so onto the next person.

Mariah/Claudii/sissy: There are probably more nicknames for you, but I can't think atm. I love that I can come to you whenever something annoys me, among many other things, and you usually always make me feel better. On a side note, you have no idea how happy I am for you and Marisa, because you're both two of my best friends, among other things I can't word haha. Anyway, I LOVE YOU and I cannot wait to meet you and till you come to Jersey!

Faithyyyyyy: My brain's starting to hurt from thinking so much but I'll finish!! Haha. Anywayyyy, I'm kind of disappointed I may not get to meet you next summer, but I know that I will eventually so it still makes me happy. Besides, I think you're closer to me in Texas? Maybe? Haha idek. Anywayy, I LOVE YOU MUCHOS and you're an amazing person, much as you don't want to admit it, and...gosh, my “I know just what I want to say” is dyinggg, but yeah ILY! Haha

Jessica/Deli: I don't even remember what my initial opinion on you was, but it doesn't even matter. I love how close we've gotten in such a short amount of time. And I love that you understand completely what I've been going through lately with my mom, and can help me through that and many other things. I can't WAIT to meet you, whether it be this summer or next summer (but hopefully this summer). ILYMUCHOS!!!

Mels: You're an awesome person who I don't see quite often enough, but that's besides the point haha. We'll just have to try to make more time for that, which I'mma try to do during the school year, in between homework and work. Anywayyy ILY! And Idk what else to say atm, so I'll just leave it at that.

Kamali: I'm not as close with you as I'd like to be, but I'm glad we got closer than the past and that I talk to you more than I used to. We must still try to figure out a day to hang out, and yeah...lol. You, btw, like everyone else I've mentioned, can call or text me anytime you want, even though I know you usually don't come to me with problems, but just know you're allowed to. I'm always here. ILY!

2 comments:

jess. said...

I LOVE YOU TOO, AMY. MUCHOS. And I'm hoping that you can meet my mom soon, because that will determine whether I can go or not. I know that she'll love you. <3

~*Amy*~ said...

Hehe could many people NOT love me? Not to be...what's teh word? obnoxious...no but it'll do. :3
Only crazy dumb people dun like me! XDDDD