I feel the need to vent slightly about something I may have to be semi vague about. Semi vague as far as, for the majority, if not all of this blog, not name names? :3 Okay, well here goes. Sorry if it's confusing in its vagueness. So...it kinda scares me that minus, say...*does quick mental count* five, maybe six people, I seem to be able to be easily annoyed by half of my friends lately. I'm saying this because if anybody that reads this thinks of any particular reason why this could be happening, it'd be great to know. I don't WANT it to happen. None of my friends has ever bothered me this much before, and while I do love the people it happens with (I SWEAR I do, why wouldn't I?) I don't know how they can annoy me so easily. Maybe it's just because school's only about a month into things and I'm stressing out slightly about everything I have to do this semester, without realizing it? I mean, I really don't know. I hope that's all it is. I love my friends, I don't want them to annoy me, really.
Yeah, I don't think I'm going to go into much else right now. I got all blogged out with that. Maybe another day this week i'll blog out the rest of the things that have been bothering or bugging me lately. It's too late for that now. I gotta be up in 6 and a half hours, after all. Love you all! <3
1 comment:
Aww. D: -snugs- I'm sorry, but yeah, that seems like a plausible thing. I mean, everyone gets easily annoyed when stressed. It's a very good guess, and the best I can do, is sing to you!
♪♫Don't worreh. Be happeh!♪♫
ILoveYouLots, Ameh.
Post a Comment