Lyrics credit to "Are You There" from Bare: A Pop Opera. Anywayy, it seemed fitting. I'm not even sure how much sense this will make to anyone, but I felt the need to blog.
So...I know I've been thinking about the future wayyy too much lately, considering most of what I've been thinking about either consists of things coming next summer, or of things coming after I finish college, but I just can't help being excited for it, even if it means being let down in the long run. I felt the need to blog because, in thinking about all this, it made me realize that I have no idea exactly where I want to be after school. All I know for sure is that I want to move in somewhere with one of my best friends, though who that is all depends on money situations of myself and everyone else come that time, and find a teaching job somewhere near wherever I live. I think the thing that kind of scares me about this is that I feel like in my mind I had set plans, but I CAN'T have them because I don't know where my life, or the people I had set plans with lives are going to be at come that point, so I can't really plan on anything for sure. I'm glad I realized this, I just...I remember Christie and I used to say that we wished we could go forward about 10 years into the future just to see what it would be like, and then come back and live out our lives. I guess you could say that I wish I could do that, but maybe instead of 10 years, make it about three or four years. I know that whatever I wind up doing, I won't lose touch with ANYONE that matters, and I'll trust my intuition and make sure it's the right decision, but I do with I could know. And yes, I know this whole blog may seem kind of pointless, but it felt good for me to be able to get all that out when it's been repeating itself throughout my head lately. I don't even know how to end it, but that's all <3
No comments:
Post a Comment