Not sure why I wanted to make that the title but it popped into my head and sounded good. Anyway, I realized it's been over a year since I last wrote, so in case anybody out there still reads this, I figured I would write another blog while I have the time.
What's been new, you ask? (well, maybe you ask, I don't know xD) Well, I feel like the majority of my weeks for the past month have been spent working, but at least I'm making money! And when I'm not working, I've been hanging out mostly with Breeana and Sami, which has made for an awesome summer. There are a lot of people I want to see more, but sadly, everyone's work schedules have been clashing with each other so much lately. It sucks, but it's life. I see everyone whenever I can, and that's all I can do.
So, I'm really excited that in...well, it was 3 weeks from Thursday, so (hold on, let me count days :3) in 19 days (!!!!) Sami, Breeana, and I are going on a 4 day or so road trip to go see our friend Saad in Illinois. I cannot wait! It's gonna be a pretty long drive, considering it's 15 hours, but between the 3 of us, I'm hoping we can split it up pretty evenly so that it won't be so bad. Either way, it'll be awesome. It's the first time I've been away on my own with just friends, and I've always wanted to do something like this, even though it's nothing like a cross country trip or anything. It'll still be a lot of fun. A good way to kinda end summer, considering there will still be two weeks left once we're back.
I'm not sure if I have anything else to say right now. Oh! I'm housesitting/dogsitting over my dad's house starting today for two weeks. He and my brother are going to drive to Yellowstone. I wish I could've dealt with my dad for that long to go, because I've never been there. But, you know what, I'll go another time, I'm sure. I can't wait to be able to travel over the summers once I teach and when I have summers off. Speaking of teaching, I'm going to attempt to substitute teach hopefully in September, or soon after, since I didn't get a lot of stuff done for that yet, like the mantoux test and fingerprinting. Oh, the joys of going through things to work with kids =P But hey, it's what I want to do.
Okay, NOW I think I'm going to stop, considering I have to pack for my dad's in a few minutes. I'll hopefully write more often, since I forgot how awesome blogging is, even if it's not a make-me-feel-better-about-something post. Talk to you all soon! (or should I say, whoever's reading this xD)
<3 Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment