I know I just blogged, but looking back on past entries, from the very first one, made me realize how much I've changed, thus the entry title. I can't believe the kind of person I was back then. Not that it was bad, it's just...I was so different. I really have grown a lot, although sometimes I don't realize it, so I guess it's good I looked back just now as I did. Good to know I've grown positively, even though I miss talking to a few of the people nightly that I used to vent to and loved (still love, just don't hear from them much) dearly. It's kind of sad.
So, what made me write was mostly that speaking about that boy I liked last entry? Still hadn't heard from him but saw him today with Jaimie where he works. His excuse you ask? Well, some probably at least half bullshit about how he had no phone because he had to choose paying for a phone or fixing his car (which apparently still is breaking...). It seems believable, but a) something in the tone of voice he used was off, whether it was because it wasn't completely truthful or because he's shy and Jaimie was there, who knows? And b) He knew I was at work the day we were supposed to hang out. You really couldn't stop in for a minute and be like "Hey, sorry, shit came up. I can't hang out and I don't have my phone right now." ? Like, this is why I hate boys sometimes.
I've talked to all but two people whose opinions I want/need about the situation and the agreement seems to be something I like and agree with. If HE brings up hanging out again, or something of the like, then try it but don't be so trustful and don't act THAT interested. I mean, interested, but act like I don't care so much. And if he still continues to act weird, then forget it. Sad as it is to say, since I had such a good feeling about him, he's not worth it if he's like this. *sigh* This is what makes me wonder sometimes if I'm going to be single all my life. We'll see.
Anyway, I gotta get to sleep soon. Love you all <3
No comments:
Post a Comment