Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"Remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you have for sure."

So...life. I realized I hadn't written in awhile, and I've been feeling a blog post coming on for a few days now, so I figured I might as well write one. I apologize if this turns into babbling, or randomness or whatever, I just want to write.

So what's new in my life? Let's see...it's September, first of all, which means that all my friends are starting school again (well, me too, of course), and it means, obviously, that summer's over. I can't believe that. It came and went so fast, and it sucks because I know next summer I won't be seeing Sami, when this summer, the majority of it was spent with him and Breeana. But yeah, he's going to Lebanon next summer, so that's out. I'm sure I'll hang out with Breeana and Saad some, and I'll probably also see more of people like Christie, Jaimie, and Marisa, who I didn't see as much this summer, but it's still weird. I can't believe school starts Tuesday, that's about the summary of that paragraph. So, I'm currently trying to live up the end of summer, like today, when Jaimie and I went to Smithville, and tomorrow, when I'm having a wine and game night with a few people. Friday I might go out to Bamboo with Hollie, Breeana, and Christie, and laugh at the Jersey Shore cast, so long as Hurricane Earl doesn't rain us out, I guess.

On another front, boys are confusing. For the past two weeks, I was talking to this boy Kevin who I thought really liked me, and who I seemed to really like. As of Friday, we had decided that we were going to hang out on Tuesday (well, yesterday) and I couldn't wait. However, I've texted him since then, and heard nothing back, so I guess I give up, unless he shows his face at work and has a good explanation, but I just really want to know what happened. I'm the kind of person that when something doesn't make sense, I won't rest until I know the actual reason behind it. Like, it just bothers me a lot, don't ask me why.

I'm not sure what else I have to say at the moment, so I'm just gonna stop here for now. I may write more later or whatever, if I think of more, but either way, I'mma stop for now. Love you all for reading <3

No comments: