Stemming from a conversation that I had the other day with Marisa, Sami, and Jaimie, I just want to, in addition to being with people & doing things to make myself happy, be able to make someone smile once a day (if not more) and if possible, just do good for people however I can. There are definitely not enough people in the world who do those types of things. =)
And including that, I found this John Green quote the same night that we talked about this, which just made me want to do it even more, so I'll end this rather short blog with that quote.
"It is very sad to me that some people are so intent on leaving their mark on the world that they don't care if that mark is a scar." <3 I think that people just need to think about that quote.
Oh, and random other news: FromCaliToNJ this week! I think we need to come up with a more definite plan, but I'm excited to start it up again! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment