Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolution

I may think of more, but I'm kind of able to word the most important one right now. Excuse me if this is corny, but I think it's a great, if small resolution for myself. I just want to be happy, do things that make me happy, and be with people who make me happy. I don't want to concern myself too much with anything upsetting, or dramatic, or to that degree. I just want to have an amazing year, and I feel like it's already starting out to be one

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's normal to not want to deal with the shitty stuff in life, but make sure it doesn't turn into escapism. Sometimes you have to put aside your happiness to do the mature thing and work it out. I'm sure you'll be able to find a balance. <3

~*Amy*~ said...

No, I know that! May I also add that I was in a half asleep state as I wrote this, but felt it still needed to be said? I know if something serious is wrong or needs to be talked about, I will. In fact, I should have made that part of it. But yes, a nice balance, but I just want to continue trying to stay on the positive side of things. I've felt so good most of the time lately, and I love it. But Davis, thank you for sharing your opinion! <3 I need to talk to you soon (it's been too long again)!