Friday, February 11, 2011

Lifeee

I am way too noncreative at the moment to come up with a creative blog title today. So, lifeee it is =). Anyway, I meant to write this a few days ago, so I apologize if it's, as it usually is, a random scramble of information from my very random brain.

Anyway, after dealing with some drama yesterday (all I'm going to say about that because the specifics don't need to be mentioned, as they're over, hopefully for good), I'm back to trying to be happy and hopeful about life. The only thing that randomly gets to me, OTHER than feeling trapped in a rut between school, work, homework, and the occasional seeing friends, is money. Of course, cuz money is sadly important in this world. I really wish it wasn't, but of course I realize if it wasn't, something else would be in its place instead, and I'd probably be complaining about that.

But, basically, I feel like I'm going to be paying off my credit card bill forever, and the minimum payment hasn't gone down in months, which sucks, of course. And, also, I'm sick of feeling like I live off my paychecks every week and then can't WAIT for the next one. Which also has to do with the fact that hours are getting cut for winter, so I barely have enough hours to get by every week. And, I understand that the people who are full time and need benefits have to have their hours first, and I fall second to that, but it doesn't make it suck any less.

Also, thanks to a few things, I'm realizing that there are some minor things I need to change about myself. I realize that I've matured and grown up in some ways, but there are some other things that do need to be fixed. I know it won't be easy, but I'm going to work on them anyway.

Okay, I realize that lately all my blogs have been very random and scatterbrained, and I'm sorry about that, it's just that by the time I finally get time to write all this down after WANTING to blog it, this is how it comes out. Lifeeee lol. Love you all for attempting to get through this if you even did. xD
<3 Amy

No comments: