Sunday, December 18, 2011

2012 Resolution

I honestly didn't realize I had somewhat of a resolution last year. I guess, though I didn't always think of it, it sort of worked out for the best. I know the group of friends I continually hang out with and talk to are the best support system I could ever wish for, and the best people I could find. I love them all so much. The bad people sort of managed to push themselves out by their own actions. Anyway, long story short, I figured while I'm in a sort of blah/numb mood atm, I'd write about my resolution(s) for thiscoming year, since it is almost New Year's already. Hard to believe. I got to thinking one night about how I really care too much about what other people think sometimes, even with some of my friends. There are really only two people I'm 100% completely open around...well, technically 4, but I don't actually ever see the third or fourth (have yet to meet them in person), so I almost didn't think of them. So, part of my resolution is to be happy with who I am, and not care so much about what other people might think of me. If they can't accept me then, fuck them because they don't deserve to be friends with me because I know I'm an amazing and unique person (even if I may have to remind myself of that sometimes now). That then led me to the other part of my resolution (at least, thus far. It could grow lol), which is that I need to better myself even more than I already have. I know I've grown a lot in the past year, probably even in the past few months, but I also know that I have a lot more growing to do, even at where I'm currently at. So, I'm going to try my best to become even better than I am. Anyway, I'm going to leave this entry at that for the moment. If I add any more resolution thoughts in the next two weeks till New Year's, you can bet I'll remind myself to come back here, for my own purposes and for anyone else who might still read this. Hope anyone who is reading this (especially if I don't talk to you as much as I once did, because we lost touch or got busy, or for whatever reason really) is doing great in their lives, and hey...come say hi to me on MSN or here or via text or fb every once in awhile, yeah? xD

No comments: